Cooked Family Dinner
₩105,000 – ₩200,000
An entire feast cooked and delivered ready to heat and eat, and enjoy with family and friends. Order now and feel like you’re back home.
- Product Details
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Having a fully cooked feast in Korea is no easy task without a large kitchen and a lot of work. Let us handle the tough stuff so you can enjoy a whole cooked dinner with none of the hard work. We have whole turkey, prime rib, whole cooked ham, roast pork, and lamb legs available with all the trimmings.
Choose your main meat, choose your dessert, we’ll deliver it!
- All meats are vacuum sealed and chilled to maintain freshness
- Reheat instructions: take out of packaging, put in pan in oven for 45 mins @ 150 degrees celsius and cover to keep juicy (depending on size of meat may require extra warm up time); alternatively microwave heating is possible after cutting meat into pieces
- All weights are raw starting weights before cooking, prime rib-eye can have slight variations of weight of up to 100 grams raw starting weight
- Cooked meats except duck and lamb (unless requested) include the natural juices from the cooking process to make gravy
- Carrot & Walnut Cake (22cm, 10~12 slices)
- Pumpkin Pie (24cm, 10~12 slices)
- Cheesecake (24cm, 10~12 slices)
- Warming option is available for pick-up and quick service ONLY at a cost of W15,000 (this is for Yongsan-gu ONLY. We cannot guarantee warmth if the location is far, and we are limited to one warm-up every 30 minutes so reserve quickly if you require this service)
Leg of Lamb, Prime Rib (Ribeye), Roast Pork, Whole Ham, Whole Turkey
Carrot & Walnut Cake, Cheesecake, None, Pumpkin Pie
|Country of Origin||